I love finding crazy food holidays that coincide with everything I love to eat and drink. I am constantly looking up fun food days, but did you know that all throughout the year there are many coffee holidays you can celebrate?
Check out this list and then let me know what you think! Which coffee holiday would be your favourite?
- 4th week is National Irish Coffee Week
- 18th National Gourmet Coffee Day
- 25th is National Irish Coffee Day
- 17 – National Cafe Au Lait Day
- March is National Caffeine Awareness Month
- 7 is National Coffee Cake Day
- First Saturday in May (4th): National Homebrew Day
- 16th is National Coffee Day
- 24th is National Coffee Day in Brazil
- 22 is Coffee Week
- 24th is Coffee Day
- 26 National Coffee Milkshake Day
- August is National Coffee Month
- 6th National Coffee Ice Cream Day
- 12 is National Coffee Day in Costa Rica
- 19 is National Coffee Day in Ireland
- 29th is National Coffee Day
- 1 is the Japanese National Coffee Day
- 7th National Frappe Day
- 8: National Cappucino Day
- 24: National Espresso Day
- 3: National Peppermint Latte Day
- 15: National Gingerbread Latte Day
- 26 is Coffee Percolator Day
What Can You Do To Celebrate National Coffee Holidays?
You may be wondering what are some fun things you can do to celebrate these awesome coffee holidays. In our home, we do all kinds of things and you can too.
Here are just a few ideas:
Take a Friend Out to Get a Coffee
Nothing says friendship like a great cup of coffee. On National Coffee Day, take your bestie to your favourite local coffee shop (or better yet, invite him or her over and make them some coffee using your Blue Coffee Box Subscription box)!
In the 1700s in England, coffee houses were dubbed “penny universities”. For the cost of a penny, one could drink a strong coffee and find an intelligent, engaging conversation.
Bake a Coffee Dessert for an Elderly Person
On National Coffee Cake Day, why not bake your favourite coffee cake and deliver it to an elderly person who may not be able to get out as much.
Not only are you delivering a delicious dessert, but you are also doing something good for someone in need.
Gift someone a Blue Coffee Box Subscription
Gift your child’s teacher a Blue Coffee Box Subscription for being such an encouragement to your child.
All teachers need a good coffee gift — and what says thank you more than a coffee subscription box?
Have a Backyard BBQ
During the summer, host a backyard bbq and make a batch of homemade coffee ice cream. Your friends and buddies will think you’ve hung the moon!
Start a Pay it Forward Chain
If you are going to your local coffee shop, buy the person behind you a coffee and start a pay it forward chain.
It always seems to snowball and before you know it, everyone will be buying someone else’s coffee.
Experiment with a new brewing method
On National Homebrewing day, why not celebrate by experimenting with a new brewing method?
Lots of people swear by the taste of coffee produced in a French press. Others prefer Chemex brewers, Turkish coffee pots, or cold-brew drip makers.
Whichever method you try, make sure the coffee is excellent quality, because that’s what really matters!
Now that you know a few ways to celebrate all the fun coffee holidays, why not stick your hat in the ring and get started making plans to celebrate one of these fun holidays!
Leave a Reply